Packaged, preassembled, or combination sump pump and backup systems are cost-efficient plus offer convenience through ease of installation and the consistent quality needed to be prepared in the event of a system failure.
A packaged system (primary pump, backup pump, controller, valves, sensors, inverters, etc.) provides everything needed for the application. It’s a streamlined solution ensuring that all components work smoothly together and eliminates extra trips to the shop or supply house. Plus, all components from a single source simplifies communication when there are questions or issues.
Offering combination primary and backup sump pump systems from top industry manufacturers, JMI can match your specified primary pump in your desired configuration with the back-up system that best matches the installation parameters.
One of the highest performance systems we offer is the Metropolitan Industries Dual Pump, AC & Battery Backup System (Model PION-35ACi Deluxe and Model PION-55ACi Deluxe).
The 35ACi package includes…
- (2) 1/3 HP, EnergyPro pumps
- Ion Genesis controller and alarm system
- Ion digital level control switches
- Ion 35ACI AC/DC inverter
- AGM maintenance free battery
The 55ACi package includes…
- (2) heavy duty ½ HP, EnergyPro pumps
- (1) Ion Genesis controller and alarm system
- (2) Ion digital level control switches
- (1) Ion 55ACI AC/DC inverter
- (2) AGM maintenance free batteries
Attributes of the systems include…
- Fully automatic auxiliary power source.
- The systems run on AC or DC power.
- Runs the same 1/3 HP (35ACi) or 1/2 HP (55ACi) pump with power on or off.
- Ion Genesis controller monitors all pump activity; alternates each pump and alarm.
- Full digital display on inverter and controller.
- Digital level sensors have no moving parts.
- Options include the cellular/Wi-Fi capable Ion-Connect controller in place of the standard Ion Genesis controller.
Top Selling JMI Back Up System
The JMI pre-assembled options combine your preferred primary pump with our leading back-up system - Alpha. It includes the 12V DC submersible pump, switch, battery charger, and battery box and pumps up to 40 GPM @10 ft.
The advanced controller within the package automatically tests the system once a week, has a built-in high-water alarm, and will sound an alarm whenever a problem is detected. Premounted sensors give you consistent water level settings. Solid state, with no moving parts to fail, the top sensor will operate the pump and sound the alarm simultaneously. Sensors mount directly to the discharge pipe and are rated for 5 million cycles.
An optional but valuable component is the Flood ProText Wi-Fi Module, which allows the unit to send an emergency text to more than one contact whenever there is any reason alarm. It is important to note that a notification will be received not only when the backup is pumping, but also when the battery starts to get low, and when it detects other issues.
In addition, JMI can private label the package to help promote your business and brand. And by the way – more important than everything above – you are providing peace of mind!
These products are just a couple of our offerings. JMI Pump Systems has the pump products and accessories for any pumping situation, from the simple to the complex. Let us help you find the perfect solution to your pumping needs. For “No Problem Service,” contact Your Partners in Pumping at 262-253-1353 or firstname.lastname@example.org.